If you have tried all of the codes for your projector and are unable to find a match, you can also search the entire database quickly for a compatible code.
• Turn the projector on and wait for it to warm up.
• Press and hold both the Up and Down arrows simultaneously for 3 seconds.
• The status LED will turn off while both keys are pressed but will turn solid red after three seconds.
• Press the Menu key to enter Automatic Code Search mode. The LED will blink off one second and turn on again.
• Press the Zoom + key to search through codes from the beginning of the Library in ascending order.
• Press the Zoom - key to search through codes from the beginning of the Library in descending order.
• Every time the Zoom + or Zoom - key is pressed, the IR code corresponding to the Menu key will be transmitted for one second.
• If the projector brings up the menu screen, press the Select key to store, the current code.
If no key is pressed for 30 seconds or a key other than Zoom + or Zoom - is pressed, the LED will flash 8 times and searching will be cancelled.
3601-B Calle Tecate
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: (888) 696-3500